Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme of lists hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week is all about the TBR pile for the Spring season. I’m not good at sticking to a TBR list but these are ten books I want to get to soon. Maybe. Eventually. At some point in my life.
Top 10 Books on My TBR List for Spring:
1) The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen – I’ve wanted to read this book since it first came out but I was not willing to pay $27 for it. No and thank you. I recently just checked it out from the library so I will finally be getting to this one really soon! I love a good fantasy and I’ve heard great things about this series.
2) The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Gailbraith (a.k.a J.K Rowling) – I love mystery/crime novels and I’ve heard this series is a really good one! Also, it’s Queen J.K Rowling so of course I wanna read this.
3) Morning Star by Pierce Brown – I really loved the first two books in this trilogy and I cannot wait to finish it! I’m a bit terrified because I have a feeling that it’s going to be painful but I cannot wait to see how Darrow’s story ends.
4) A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – Tamlin and Rhys. The end. That’s it. Bye.
5) The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Adieh – I really enjoyed the first book and the setting of it is beautiful. I cannot wait to be back in this world. I also ship Shahrzad and Khalid really hard. I love them
6) The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski – I’m just finishing this series for Kestrel because she’s amazing and I adore her. I don’t like Arin at all and I don’t want him with her but I know I’m just going to have to suck it up. Ugh. Still excited to read this though.
7) Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes – I’ve still yet to start this series but I’m so determined to do so really soon. I keep putting it off and I’m not even sure why. I’m sure I’ll love it…or at least like it.
8) Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater – This series is freaking amazing, I just haven’t continued on because 1) I’m waiting on the fourth and final book to come out, and 2) I’m terrified about the fate of a certain someone. I’d rather not deal with that emotional distress right now but soon. Maybe.
9) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – Another one I still haven’t read. Again, I really want to because I loved the Simon and Baz bits in Fangirl. Whenever I do get to it, I’m hoping I’ll be on the side that loved it. Cause me and Rainbow Rowell books just don’t get along. Fingers crossed for the best.
10) The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkein – This will be a re-read for me. I re-read The Hobbit in December and I plan to re-read the LOTR trilogy this year. I think I’m the most excited about this one because I adore this series so much.
What’s on your Spring TBR? Do you actually stick to them? Let me know!